Create a Connect AirPods CLI Command
Mac and Airpods users, You probably enjoy your super cool airpods on your mac/iphone all the time.
But the most annoying thing you need to do is manually clicking the "connect button" whenever you switch devices.
That's a pain in the rear. I literally hate using my mouse / trackpad / not my keyboard.
So I decided to create a quick alias for the CLI so I can easily type "air" and get my airpods connected.
So the steps:
- install this great package with homebrew
brew install bluetoothconnector
bluetoothconnectorin the cli
- copy your airpords mac address
- run this command to connect your airpods:
bluetoothconnector -c xx-xx-xx-xx-xx-xx -n
xx-xx-xx-xx-xx-xxis your airpods mac address
- you should get connected by now
- now lets create the shortcut 🙂
- add this line to your
alias air="bluetoothconnector -c xx-xx-xx-xx-xx-xx -n"
- now you should have the quick shortcut to connect your airpods